Date and Time (Original) – 2013:08:02 00:02:45
Taken on a late summer evening just after midnight. I was waiting to exit an airfield and was waiting for the the crash gate to be opened.
When I selected the original image I intended to process it a little by maybe losing some of the brightness. Instead I selected auto correct and the result was surprising. Ive decided to leave the image in this state as I think it makes it more interesting.
Exiting the Airfield via a Crash Gate.
Exif Details of original:
- Make – Research In Motion
- Orientation – Horizontal (normal)
- X-Resolution – 72 dpi
- Y-Resolution – 72 dpi
- Software – Rim Exif Version1.00a
- Date and Time (Modified) –2013:08:02 00:02:45
- YCbCr Positioning – Co-sited
- Exif Version – 0220
- Date and Time (Original) –2013:08:02 00:02:45
- Components Configuration – Y, Cb, Cr, –
- Subject Distance – 0 m
- Light Source – Unknown
- Color Space – sRGB
- Device Setting Description – (Binary data 0 bytes, use -b option to extract)
- Camera ID – 72157626423487821
- Camera Type – Cameraphone
In response to: